September 6, 2019
The Clinton Public Hospital Auxiliary will be hosting its 65th Annual Penny Sale September 19 to 28, 2019 at the Royal Canadian Legion (95 Kirk St.)
What is a Penny Sale?
- A penny sale, is essentially a giant raffle!
- One sheet of raffle tickets is $1.00 (which includes 25 tickets!)
- You choose to play these tickets on any of the prizes displayed.
- You may view the prizes and play your tickets any of the days the sale is open!
- The sale closes on September 28, 2019 at 12 p.m.
- The draws for the prize winners starts at 12:30 p.m. on September 28. You do not need to be present to win.
- September 19 - 26, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- September 27 - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- September 28 - 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Tickets are available on site at the Legion in Clinton.
You may also purchase in advance at:
- Clinton Public Hospital Gift Shop or Patient Registration
- Clinton Town Hall
- The Cutting Edge
- Les Ciseaux
- Clinton Pharmacy
- Made in Huron
- Royal LePage
- Max Printers
- The Dutch Store
- Betty Cardno Centre (Wednesdays only)
In 2018, thanks to the support of many businesses as well as private citizens, the sale had 279 items and 67 gift certificates to bid on and the sale raised $8,971.25! We hope you can join us this year!
Volunteers making the final draws at last year's Penny Sale!