** Program Notice - The Stratford General Hospital Outpatient Lab will be closed on Friday, December 7, 2018 **
All of HPHA's laboratories accommodate urgent and routine test requests on both inpatient and outpatients. Depending on the type of laboratory test ordered, the tests will be processed on-site or referred to neighboring laboratories or other specialty laboratories within the province. Over 95% of the actual testing can be done within the highly equipped and fully accredited HPHA laboratories.
The HPHA laboratories have successfully sustained World-Class Clinical Laboratory Accreditation for 15 years.
Please note, outpatients must have a valid Health Card and requisitions must be fully completed by a Physician or Health Care Practitioner.
Clinton Public Hospital: Basement
- St Marys Memorial Hospital: Main Level, North Wing
- Seaforth Community Hospital: Main Level
Stratford General Hospital: West Building, Level 1
Patients coming for a laboratory test at the Stratford General Hospital should enter through the West Building Entrance. Parking is available in Lot E off of West Gore St. Enter the hospital through the West Building Outpatient Clinic entrance under the canopy. Register at Patient Registration which is located inside the automatic double doors to the right. Patient Registration staff will then direct you to the appropriate clinic waiting area. Quick drop-off is available under the canopy.
- Clinton Public Hospital: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- St Marys Memorial Hospital: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am -3:00 pm
- Seaforth Community Hospital: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Stratford General Hospital: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Clinton Public Hospital: 519-482-3447 Extension 6243, Toll Free 1-888-275-1102 Extension 6243
- St Marys Memorial Hospital: 519-284-1330 Extension 3322, Toll Free 1-888-275-1102 Extension 3322
- Seaforth Community Hospital: 519-527-1650 Extension 4232, Toll Free 1-888-275-1102 Extension 4232
- Stratford General Hospital: 519-272-8210 Extension 2875, Toll Free 1-888-275-1102 Extension 2875
Manager HPHA Laboratories
Fast Facts 2017-18
In the fiscal year 2017-18, HPHA Laboratories performed over 858,000 lab tests! The breakdown of tests appears below!
|Blood Bank Tests
HPHA Laboratories are part of an InterHospital Laboratory Partnership (IHLP). IHLP consists of our four HPHA Labs as well as South Huron Hospital (Exeter),Alexandra Marine & General Hospital (Goderich), Listowel Wingham Hospitals Alliance, Hanover & District Hospital,North Wellington Healthcare Corporation (Mt. Forest and Palmerston Sites) Groves Memorial (Fergus).
Visit the IHLP website at www.ihlp.ca