[Updated April 27, 2020 at 11:40 a.m. – this information is subject to change.]
If someone is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough or fever:
- Complete the Ontario government’s On Line Assessment tool
- If the online tool tells you to seek clinical assessment, contact the office of your family doctor for a phone assessment. If you do not have a family doctor, contact Huron Perth Public Health. It is important that you do not visit your doctor’s office without calling first.
- If further action is needed, you will be given directions by the assessor.
For those without access to a computer, contact the office of your family doctor for a phone assessment. If you do not have a family doctor, contact Huron Perth Public Health.
Currently, Virtual Assessment Services are available during Family Health Team office hours and during after-hours clinics where available. Please do not show up at the office without calling first:
- Bluewater Area Family Health Team: 519-236-4314
- Clinton Family Health Team: 519-482-3000
- Grand Bend and Area Community Health Centre
- Grand Bend site: 519-238-2362
- Hensall site: 519-262-3140
- Happy Valley Family Health Team: 519-284-3450
- Huron Community Family Health Team: 519-600-2273
- Maitland Valley Family Health Team/AMGH: 519-524-5412
- North Perth Family Health Team: 519-291-4200
- North Huron Family Health Team: 519-357-3930
- South Huron Medical Centre: 519-235-3343
- Stratford Family Health Team: 519-273-7017
- STAR Family Health Team
- O’Loane Medical Building: 519-273-1060
- Avon Family Medicine Centre: 519-508-1212
- Tavistock Community Health: 519-655-2322
- Huron Perth Public Health: 1-888-221-2133 ext. 3267
If calling for a Virtual Assessment after hours and on weekends, please call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or Huron Perth Public Health at 1-888-221-2133 ext. 3267.
- If your COVID-19 screening results in the need for a hospital visit, please call ahead (see below)
- Anyone with severe symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, or any other medical emergency should call 911.
What do I do if I am directed to go the Emergency Department?
If you have been directed to go to your local Emergency Department, please call ahead before arriving.
- Clinton Public Hospital: 519-482-3440 ext. 6240
- St. Marys Memorial Hospital: 519-284-1332 ext. 3328
- Seaforth Community Hospital: 519-527-1650 ext. 4268
- Stratford General Hospital: 519-272-8210 ext. 8200