Perth Diabetes Education Program
The Huron Perth Diabetes Program offers teaching,
support and treatment for adults and their caregivers living with diabetes and
for those who are at risk of diabetes. We offer individual appointments
and group classes to help you manage your diabetes. We provide education
- Being active
- Healthy Eating
- Testing your blood sugar
- Reducing your risk of complications with regular
- Medications for diabetes, including insulin
- Insulin pumps
team includes Registered Nurses and Registered Dietitians who are Certified
Diabetes Educators. We work with endocrinologists, internists, and
family doctors to ensure you receive the very best diabetes care.
I book an appointment?
doctor may refer you, or you can simply call yourself to book an appointment.
ext. 2365 or Toll-Free 1-888-275-1102 ext. 2365
Visit the Huron Perth Diabetes Education Program website for more information about diabetes and the services we offer.
St. Marys Memorial Hospital
Patients will register at Patient Registration in the Main Lobby. The Diabetes Education clinic is located in the Meighen Wing on the Main Level of the hospital.
Seaforth Community Hospital
Patients will register at Patient Registration off the Main Lobby. The Diabetes Education clinic is located on the Main Level of the hospital.
Stratford General Hospital
Patients should enter Stratford General Hospital through the West Building Entrance.
- Parking is available in Lot E off of West Gore St.
- Enter the hospital through the West Building Outpatient Clinic entrance under the canopy.
- Register at Patient Registration which is located inside the automatic double doors to the right.Patient Registration staff will then direct you to the appropriate clinic waiting area.
- Quick drop-off is available under the canopy.